The Agent Debug Tool for OfficeScan may help in the following situations:
- You encounter performance issues or third-party app compatibility issues/conflicts with an installed Officescan agent.
- Your OfficeScan agent is shown as "Offline" on the System Tray.
- Your OfficeScan agent components are not up-to-date
- You have an update issue with the OfficeScan agent.
- You have a general issue with OfficeScan installed and you cannot distinguish which component is the root cause.
- You need a software that can help record the reproducing steps of an issue into a video.
- You want to enable/collect a specific OfficeScan module's debug log, system information, environment information, etc.
If you have one of the above problems or are in one of the aforementioned situations, you may use the Agent Debug Tool for OfficeScan.
The Agent Debug Tool for OfficeScan is capable of the following:
- Narrowing down Root Cause Module
- Enabling and collecting Module Debug Log
- Collecting system/product information similar to the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) Tool
- Basic troubleshooting for offline agent issues and update issues
- Screen recording: MP4 video recording for issue replication
- Real-time monitoring of OfficeScan service/driver status
Below is the Agent Debug Tool's main user interface (UI):
You need to follow the Readme file for how to use it in detail once you get a copy of this tool.