This article explains how to enable Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) and collect CDT logs in Apex One™ as a Service.
To enable CDT and collect CDT logs:
- Click the letter C of the Apex Central™ banner to open the Debug page.
- Go to the Case Diagnostic Tool tab and click Start to start debug mode.
After clicking Start, the session will be logged off, so please log in again.
- After logging in, navigate to the Debug page:
- A message reminding you to start reproducing should be shown.
- If the message is not shown, please wait a minute and refresh page.
- Once the message is shown, you can start to reproduce the problem.
- After reproduction is complete, click Stop to stop debug mode.
After clicking Stop, the session will be logged off again, so please log in again.
- After logging in, navigate to the Debug page. A message indicating that CDT is doing post-processing work should be shown. Wait about 5 minutes and then refresh the page.
- A link containing the CDT result file should be shown. Click the link to download it.
In addition to the CDT tab, you may notice that there are other options.
Only use the CDT tab and leave the other options for advanced use reserved for Trend Micro Technical Support.
The scope of CDT collection includes the following:
- Basic information
- TMCM DebugLog files
- TMI DebugLog files
- TMCM configuration files
- TMI configuration files
- TMCM Installation DebugLog files
- TMCM Uninstallation DebugLog files
- AgentMigrationTool DebugLog files
- All Dr. Watson Log and Memory Dumps
- ActiveUpdate Logs
- IIS Logs
- Click the letter A of the Apex One™ banner.
- Click Start Diagnostic Logging to start debug mode.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Once done, click Stop Diagnostics.
- Click Stop Logging.
It will take a few minutes to prepare the diagnostic log.
- Copy the link and forward it to Trend Micro Technical Support.