Trend Micro OfficeScan XG SP1 has officially been released and is now available on the Trend Micro Download Center.
- Enhanced Platform Support
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Version 1709)
- Update Agent Connections
- You can configure OfficeScan agents to use HTTPS protocol when using an Update Agent as the update source.
- Behavior Monitoring Exception List
- Enhancements to the Exception List support the use of wildcard characters.
- Predictive Machine Learning
- Predictive Machine Learning has been enhanced to detect malicious script execution.
- Cloud Synchronization Channel for Ransomware Detections
- OfficeScan agents detect ransomware downloaded through supported cloud synchronization channels.
- Proxy Settings Enhancement
- All proxy settings for both the OfficeScan server and OfficeScan agents have been consolidated in the same location.
- Suspicious Object Lists
- OfficeScan supports the detection of Suspicious Domain Objects through integration with Control Manager.
- OfficeScan Data Protection Enhancements
- Templates that help support GDPR compliance
- User-based Device Control (through integration with Control Manager)
If you will be moving agents from an OfficeScan XG server to an XG SP1 server, please apply Critical Patch 1737_R1 first on the OfficeScan XG source server to avoid agent upgrade issues after moving.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.