TMCM 7.0 allows third-party programs to integrate with Control Manager using public APIs that can perform the following actions:
- List down isolatable Trend Micro OfficeScan agents
- Perform the "restore" or "isolation" action on isolatable Trend Micro OfficeScan agents
In TMCM 7.0, the Automation API Access Settings menu is hidden by default. This article shows you how to enable the Settings menu.
To enable the Automation API Access Settings menu, do the following:
- On TMCM Server, go to ..\Control Manager, and open the SystemConfiguration.xml file.
- Locate the following line:
- Remove the 6510; from the Value.
- Save the changes to the SystemConfiguration.xml file.
- Restart the Trend Micro Control Manager Service.
- To verify, login to the TMCM Console, then go to Administration > Settings > Automation API Access Settings.
The following window will open.
For further information, you can access the Control Manager Automation API Guide.