Setting up the widgets for Web Reputation and File Reputation can be difficult without knowing the correct steps. This article serves as a guide to set up these widgets with the Smart Protection Server (SPS) and displaying data.
To configure the Active Users for both widgets, follow the steps below:
- From the TMCM server, open a new browser window and confirm that access to the SPS is possible by typing either the IP address or hostname of the SPS server, followed by port 4343 (e.g. https://<IP address or hostname>:4343). Log in using credentials that you will later use for the widgets.
- Click Add Widgets on the dashboard. Search for Web Reputation and File Reputation, then add them.
- Go back to the TMCM dashboard, then access the widget settings by clicking the downward triangle in the top-right side corner of the widget. Click Check Server Visibility.
- Click Add, then put in the SPS login credentials.
- Select Smart Protection Server from the Server Type drop down.
- Click Save, then click Close.
- Access the widget settings again by clicking the downward triangle in the top-right side of the widget. Click the check box to select the SPS server, then click Save.
The widget will now populate with the data from the SPS server.