WFBS 9.5 Patch 1 is now available and can be downloaded from the Trend Micro Download Center. This article lists the fixes and enhancements included in this patch release.
This critical patch contains all the solutions in Critical Patches 1433 and 1442, and includes the following enhancements and solution:
This patch release provides the following enhancements:
- Platform Support - This patch enables WFBS 9.5 to support Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- Ransomware Detection - This patch improves the ability of WFBS 9.5 to detect ransomware.
Below are the issues fixed by this patch release:
- Issue 1: The server name field in the "Component Versions" page does not display any information.
Solution 1: This patch ensures that the field displays the correct information.
- Issue 2: The uninstall password no longer works after an upgrade.
Solution 2: This patch resolves the issue and requires the following procedure:
- Install this patch (see "Installation").
- Open the "ofcscan.ini" file on the Security Server.
- Add the following key under the "Global Setting" section and set it to "".
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Logon to the Security Server web console, then click the Save button under the Global Setting to deploy the setting to the Security Agent.
- Reload the Security Agent.
- Issue 3: Some information on the "About" page of the Worry-Free Business Security console is incorrectly translated.
Solution 3: This patch ensures that the information on the page are translated correctly.
- Issue 4: The UMH module is affected by a vulnerability.
Solution 4: This patch resolves the vulnerability.
- Issue 6: The query scope information disappears after users launch a log query.
- Issue 7: Some approved websites are blocked because of web ads in Firefox.
Solution 7: This hotfix updates the Osprey module for Firefox to help ensure that users can access approved websites in Firefox.