All requests to use "Blocked" applications are sent to EAC's back-end server. Follow these steps to have access and be able to view these applications:
- Log on to the EAC Web Management Console.
- Navigate to Logs > Query.
- Change "Log type to query" to "Agent Messages".
- You may also choose to change "Period" to select data range of logs to generate.
- Click the "AND" operator and select "Event ID" column to search.
- Type/select "TMAC00030" to filter Agent Network Service Event Group, which shows "User request access to block application" messages.
Click image to enlarge.
For technical assistance, contact Trend Micro Support.