Trend Micro will be performing a monthly scheduled maintenance on OfficeScan as a Service during the following period to apply the latest updates:
CST (China Standard Time)
- Start Date/Time: 2018-2-22 09:00:00 (GMT+8)
- End Date/Time: 2018-2-22 16:00:00 (GMT+8)
GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- Start Date/Time: 2018-2-22 01:00:00 (GMT+0)
- End Date/Time: 2018-2-22 08:00:00 (GMT+0)
OfficeScan Change List
- The system may be unable to access certain third-party application files if Predictive Machine Learning is enabled.
- The OfficeScan Behavior Monitoring feature may cause high CPU usage.
- The OfficeScan server cannot add UNC paths to the Behavior Monitoring Settings Approved list.
- Unable to deploy the correct local language settings to agents.
- OfficeScan stops generating logs unexpectedly after users enable the "Schedule scan connection verification" setting.
- The OfficeScan Behavior Monitoring feature may cause high CPU usage on protected endpoints when Sysmon.exe is running.
- OfficeScan agent processes may stop unexpectedly in certain scenarios.
Impact during change period
- New customers will be unable to prepare their Trend Micro OfficeScan as a Service console during the change period.
- Existing customers will be unable to change their Trend Micro OfficeScan as a Service policies or settings during the change period.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.