Trend Micro will perform the monthly scheduled maintenance on OfficeScan as a Service during the following period to apply the latest updates:
CST (China Standard Time)
- Start Date/Time: 2018-4-9 09:00:00 (GMT+8)
- End Date/Time: 2018-4-9 16:00:00 (GMT+8)
GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- Start Date/Time: 2018-4-9 01:00:00 (GMT+0)
- End Date/Time: 2018-4-9 08:00:00 (GMT+0)
OfficeScan Change List
- OfficeScan processes may stop unexpectedly on 64-bit platforms due to DLP module being unable to locate the wow64.dll file.
- Interoperability issue between the VMware Horizon agent and the User-Mode Hooking feature of OfficeScan agents that may trigger a black screen when a protected computer restarts after agent installation.
- Firewall incorrectly uses the Quarantine action in Medium security to block FTP sessions.
- Unable to deploy OfficeScan Predictive Machine Learning settings to agents or domains at the root level and using the Microsoft (TM) SQL database.
- Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention (DLP) module saknet.sys has an invalid certificate.
- OfficeScan agents uploading “cleaned” samples along with “quarantined” samples.
Control Manager Change List
- An SQL script issue prevents Control Manager from generating Custom Templates reports successfully.
- An SQL execution timeout issue prevents the User Accounts page from displaying account information normally.
- An issue prevents Control Manager from running scheduled updates.
- Control Manager cannot update the license status through HTTP proxy with password encryption.
- The Control Manager dashboard does not display normally when the user logon language of the SQL Server is not set to English.
Impact during change period
- New customers will be unable to prepare their Trend Micro OfficeScan as a Service console during the change period.
- Existing customers will be unable to change their Trend Micro OfficeScan as a Service policies or settings during the change period.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.