We have a video guide of the upgrade process to help you with the steps.
To upgrade to WFBS 10.0, follow the instructions below:
- Download the WFBS 10.0 installer and save it in your machine.
- Right-click the file, and select Run as Administrator.
- Click the Start button to extract the files.
- Click Yes on the Upgrade Reminder page.
- On the Installation Wizard page, click Next to continue with the installation.
- On the License Agreement page, select I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Follow the steps provided in the Setup Diagnosis to make sure the installation will continue, then click Next.
- The previous installation will be detected, click Next to continue the upgrade.
- Choose whether to Enable Full Ransomware Protection feature or just Keep your current settings, then click Next. It is recommended to enable the Full Ransomware Protection feature.
- Do either of the following:
- Select the Automatically upgrade all Security Agents in your network option, if you want to automatically upgrade the Security Agents.
- Choose Allow clients to delay upgrading their Security Agent for a maximum period of:, and then set how long you want to delay the upgrade, if you want to delay the upgrade.
Click Next to continue.
- Choose the preferred option for the upgrade of the Messaging Security Agent (MSA):
- If you chooYesYes, fill out the necessary information at the bottom of the window. Then click Next.xt.
- If you select No, click Next to continue.
The Setup Status window will appear.
- Click the Finish button to complete the upgrade.