InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA) 9.1 Patch 2 has been released and is now available in the Download Center.
This release includes fixes to address issues and vulnerabilities discovered after the GM release of IMSVA 9.1 Build 1600. Enhancements to some of the functions are also included.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in this Patch:
- OpenSSL - This patch upgrades OpenSSL to version 1.0.2n.
- Apache - This patch upgrades Apache to version 2.4.29.
- Tomcat - This patch upgrades Tomcat to version 9.0.5.
- PHP - This patch upgrades PHP to version 5.6.34.
- PCRE - This patch upgrades PCRE to version 8.41.
- Tomcat-connector - This patch upgrades Tomcat-connector to version 1.2.42.
- DMARC - This patch allows users to define Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC) settings, including the actions to take on messages that fail DMARC verification.
- EUQ digest - This patch allows users to send EUQ digests 6 times within a day at maximum.
- This patch updates the OS kernel to resolve the vulnerabilities.
- Fixed some known issues and vulnerabilities.
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.