Standalone Smart Protection Server (SPS) 3.x Critical Patches have been released and are now available in the Download Center. This release contains the following SPS versions:
- SPS 3.0 Build 1358
- SPS 3.1 Build 1068
- SPS 3.2 Build 1092
- SPS 3.3 Build 1090
- This critical patch resolves the vulnerability in the internal process for adding User-Defined URL rules.
- This critical patch fixes the cache mechanism defect and prevents the denial-of-service attack.
- SPS 3.0 Build 1358 Package/ Readme
- SPS 3.1 Build 1068 Package / Readme
- SPS 3.2 Build 1092 Package / Readme
- SPS 3.3 Build 1090 Package / Readme
Trend Micro recommends that users apply the corresponding critical patch in Standalone SPS.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.