This article will help you update OfficeScan Data Protection to the latest version.
The following instructions will force OfficeScan Data Protection to download and update to the latest available version:
- From the registry, go to HKLM\SOFTWARE\TRENDMICRO\OFFICESCAN\Service\Aos\OSCE_ADDON_DLP.
- From here, you should have registry keys represented by the versions of the OfficeScan Data Protection currently and previously had. See below as an example:
- Select the same key as the current version of your OfficeScan Data Protection and change its registry value to Status = 1. In some cases you may also need to do the same on the keys of the new or previous versions listed.
- Open Services and restart OfficeScan Master Service.
- Go to OfficeScan Console > Plug-ins > OfficeScan Data Protection.
It should now allow you to download the latest available version of OfficeScan Data Protection.