- In the Domino console, stop all SMID tasks. Use the following commands:
te smdreal q
te smdemf q
te smdsch q
te smdcm q
te smdmon q
- Log in to the server as root.
- Delete all files in the Patch 3 folder, using the following command:
rm -rf /opt/trend/SMID/hotfix/B4841 (or mv /opt/trend/SMID/hotfix/B4841 /opt/trend/SMID/hotfix/B4841.old)
- Delete symlink using the following command:
rm -rf /opt/trend/SMID/program/latest (Or mv /opt/trend/SMID/program/latest /opt/trend/SMID/program/latest.old)
- Create symlink to the previous version (below example is for Patch 2)
ln -s /opt/trend/SMID/program/V184.108.40.20651 latest
- Start all SMID tasks in the Domino console. Use the following commands:
- Delete the backup folder using the following command:
rm -rf /opt/trend/SMID/hotfix/B4841 (Or mv /opt/trend/SMID/hotfix/B4841 /opt/trend/SMID/hotfix/B4841.old)
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
How to manually uninstall a patch in ScanMail for IBM Domino (SMID) 5.6 Linux
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Uninstall
Thank you for your feedback!