DDI 5.1 (B1191) EN has been released and is now available in the Download Center.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in this version:
- New virtual models with Deep Discovery Analyzer as a Service support
- YARA support for internal VA
- Enhanced Deep Discovery Director support
- Discovery Director - Network Analytics support
- New hardware model support with a new 10 Gb throughput model
- Policy based detection exception handling
- Enhanced Threat Encyclopedia
- New network throughput widget
- Enhanced Virtual Analyzer
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
DDI 5.1 (B1191) supports upgrading from DDI version 3.8 SP3 and above.
- The Upgrade package (.tar) for migration can be downloaded using this link.
- For DDI versions earlier than version 3.8 SP3, performing a fresh installation is needed.
If you are using Deep Discovery Director (DDD) version 2.0 and you need to manage DDI 5.1 (B1191) via DDD, applying additional hot fix is needed, contact Technical Support for more details.
Trend Micro recommends that you back up all DDI configurations before migration.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.