After upgrading to TMCM 7.0, the following issues are encountered:
- An error message is received when trying to add a new user account
- The session times-out when navigating to Directories -> User/Endpoints
- When logging in, only the root account is availble to use, while the AD accounts are not
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Stop the following services:
- Trend Micro Control Manager
- Trend Micro Management Infrastructure
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- Navigate to the Control Manager installation folder (usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Control Manager), then create a back up of the following files:
- Start Command Prompt as Administrator, and then navigate to the Control Manager installation folder.
- Run the following commands:
XMLModify.exe "m_FA_iEnable" "0" SystemConfiguration.xml
XMLModify.exe "m_EnableADFSAuth" "" SystemConfiguration.xml
- Copy SystemConfiguration.xml in WebUI\WebApp\App_Data.
- Start the TMCM services, and check if issue is resolved.