IWSVA 6.5 SP2 Patch 4 Build 1844 has been released and is now available in the Download Center.
The following are the enhancements included in this patch:
- This patch implements bypass for the Control Manager (TMCM) AU URL:
- If the URL is HTTP, IWSVA will not use SSL.
- If the URL is HTTPS, IWSVA will not check any SSL restriction.
- This patch implements bypass mgmt interface in bridge mode.
- This patch updates the TMCM agent version from 1000 to 2300, and supports TLS1.2 for IWSVA connections to a TMCM 7 server.
- This patch supports file hash detection log and new format of web security log.
- This hotfix updates the OpenSSL version in IWSVA to improve the HTTPS decryption process.
This release is cumulative and contains all product changes released after IWSVA 6.5 Service Pack 2 GM Build.
For the whole list of the fixes included in this release, please refer to the Readme.
We strongly recommend to apply this patch if you are currently running any IWSVA 6.5 Service Pack 2 build.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.