After changing the deployment specification on NSX manager console, the service status of an existing Deep Security Virtual Appliance will display "Failed". The status will also show the following details:
Service Trend Micro Deep Security will need to be redeployed as the location of the OVF / VIB bundles to be deployed has changed
It could happen after doing any of the scenarios below:
- Manually add a new entry on deployment specification list.
- Edit an existing entry on deployment specification list.
- Upgrade the Deep Security Manager (DSM).
- Force sync the vCenter from DSM console when a newer version of ESXi exists in your VMware environment.
- Upgrade an existing ESXi to a newer version or add a newer version of ESXi into your VMWare environment.
NSX manager has detected the modification and treated it as a deployment link change.
Just ignore the alarm or click Resolve to clear the alarm. No redeployment will be executed in this situation.