InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA) 9.1 Patch 3 Build 1960 has been released and is now available in the Download Center.
The following are the enhancements and the fixes included in this patch:
- URL Sandboxing - This patch enables IMSVA to send suspicious URLs to Deep Discovery Analyzer.
- Attachment Phishing detection - This patch enables the IMSVA Web Reputation Services (WRS) policy to automatically extract URLs from file attachments and to check the safety of each URL.
- LDAPS Enhancement - This patch enables IMSVA to encrypt its communication with the LDAP server with TLS 1.2
- Upgrade of eManager module - This patch upgrades the eManager module in IMSVA.
- Upgrade of third party modules - This patch upgrades Tomcat-connector, OpenSSL, Apache, Tomcat, PHP and PCRE in IMSVA.
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.