This article provides information on the Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service Inactive Provision Policy.
To ensure that all customers receive optimal resource allocation, Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service will adopt the following policies for Inactive provisions.
Trend Micro classifies Apex One as a Service as inactive if you have not signed into the service for an extended period and the console does not manage any Security Agents.
Provisions inactive for more than 7 days will automatically enter hibernate mode
- Provisions in hibernate mode will retain all settings and data
- Users logging in to provisions that are in hibernate mode will be redirected to the wakeup portal, where they can reactivate their provision.
Provisions inactive for more than 60 days will be deallocated
- Deallocation will completely delete an inactive instance.
- All data (logs and settings) will be permanently purged after deallocation
- Deallocated instances cannot be recovered
- New instances can be generated again by signing into your CLP account
- Users will be notified a week in advance prior to deallocation. Email will be sent to the registered email in the CLP account.
- Provisions with (or more) agents or has latest logged in time within 60 days would not be deallocated.