Trend Micro ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange 14.0 fully supports protection for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019. This release enables ScanMail to send security risk, policy violation, spam and audit logs to the popular Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms. It also enables administrators to view summary data and graph for the last 30 days by default.
Additionally, this service pack fully supports the following:
- .Net Framework 4.7.2
- Cumulative Update 1 for Exchange Server 2019
- Cumulative Update Package 13 for SQL Server 2017
This release includes the following new features:
- Exchange Server 2019 support
This version of ScanMail fully supports protection for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 running on Windows Server 2019.
- Log forwarding to SIEM
This version of ScanMail provides sending security risk, policy violation, spam and audit logs to the popular SIEM platforms.
- Flexible view for Summary data and graph
This version of ScanMail enables administrators to view Summary data and graph in a scope of the last 30 days by default, or view them by selecting last 7 days or today instead of today only in previous version.
- URL Time-of-Click Protection for specific recipients
This version of ScanMail enables administrators to add specific recipients as URL Time-of-Click protection target.
- Performance tuning according to server hardware configuration
This version of ScanMail has enhanced performance to support servers with large memory such as 128GB or 256GB. The ScanMail scanning thread number is tuned automatically during its installation.
New-ManagementRoleAssignment -Name:SmexImpersonation -Role:ApplicationImpersonation -User:UserName
- Block password protected email attachment
This version of ScanMail enables to block password protected Microsoft Office documents and compressed files. (Hot Fix Build 2030-12.5 SP1 EN)
- Add login failure audit log
This version of ScanMail enables to log login failure event. The ScanMail administrator can query login failure event log.
- Show last refresh time in Server Groups page
This version of ScanMail provides last refresh time in Server Groups page.
- Send unscannable Message Information to Control Manager (TMCM)
This version of ScanMail ensures that ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange sends unscannable Message Information to Control Manager. (Hot Fix Build 2025-12.5 SP1 EN)
Who Should Install this Release:
- Administrators currently running Exchange 2019, Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013 can install this release.
- This version of ScanMail supports upgrade installation from version 12.5 with Service Pack 1.