The warning "Application Type Port List Misconfiguration" may appear on a Deep Security Manager server which is configured as a load balancer.
Upon checking the recommendation for this warning, the following ports must be added in the Web Server Common.
[B] "Web Server Common" Ports to add to B: [1408,32000,9090,1220,15050,1099,80,8080,8081,10001,21009,8083,7510,8088,8090,3612,8093,8094,5984,8800,8161,5986,41443,9060,19300,9000,9832,7080,8043,8300,1581,4848,8500,9080,41080,12345,8443,7100,8700,7101]
To resolve the warning:
- Open the Details of the affected machine.
- Open the "Application Type Port List Misconfiguration" warning message and copy the specified ports.
- Go to Intrusion Prevention and click Assign/Unassign.
- Search for Web Server Common.
- Right-click Web Server Common and click Application Type Properties.
- On Application Type Properties, uncheck the Inherited box.
- Choose Port(s) and paste the ports that you copied from the warning message.
- Save the changes.