This article introduces the enrollment behavior of iOS 12.2, which is different from the previous iOS versions. The change request is not caused by Trend Micro Mobile Security (TMMS) for Enterprise, but by iOS itself.
To enroll TMMS agent:
- Prepare an Apple device with iOS 12.2 installed, and then install the TMMS security agent from App Store.
- Tap to open the TMMS security agent app.
- Scan the QR code or manually enter the key to enroll the device. The device will automatically open a link in a browser.
- Once the browser shows a pop-up message to request download and install profile(s), including CA and enrollment profile, tap OK.
- On the pop-up window stating the device tries to download the dedicated file(s), tap Allow.
- Tap Close when the file has been downloaded.
- Continue tapping Allow or Close until the device shows the message "Open this page in 'ENT Security'?"
- Hold this page and do NOT tap Open yet. Instead, do one of the following:
- For versions before iPhone X, directly press the Home button of the device.
- For iPhone X and above, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to go to Home.
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Navigate to General > Profile.
- Tap the MDM Enrollment Profile.
- Tap Install. During the profile installation, you will be requested to input the device passcode.
- If the following message appears, tap Trust.
- Once the profile installation finished, tap Done.
- Go back to the browser page and tap Open.
- Verify that the TMMS security agent has been enrolled successfully.