By design, a single Customer Licensing Portal (CLP) account can only create and manage a single Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service provision. There are situations however that a customer may require several Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service provisions depending on their needs (e.g. geographical, management requirements).
Learn how to meet this requirement using the steps in this KB article.
To create multiple Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service provisions for a single customer, the following must be achieved when placing the order with our Sales Team:
- Depending on the number of Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service provisions required, additional free orders with the expected license volume and countries must be correctly specified with our Sales Team for each order.
- The free orders must be associated with the original order. This way, all licenses will be extended when the original order is renewed.
Once the free orders are placed, the customer will be provided with new Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service licenses by our Sales Team. Follow the steps below to proceed:
- Create new Customer Licensing Portal (CLP) accounts.
- Use one of the license keys for each of the CLP accounts.
- Log in to each of the new CLP accounts and click Open Console.
The new Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service provisions will be created based on the license information (e.g. If the country is US, the new provision will be created in the US datacenter).
Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service datacenters are currently available in the following regions:
- Central US
- West Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Australia East