Deep Discovery Director (DDD) 5.0 (B1151) EN has been released and the firmware upgrade package is now available in the Download Center.
The following are some of the new features and enhancements in this version:
- Integrates DDD-NAaaS with 10G support.
- Integrates Apex Central/iES for network/endpoint analytics.
- Enhanced REST API.
- Supports OpenDXL for IoC sharing.
- Enhanced central management for multiple DDEIs.
- LEEF support for network detection logs and SO export.
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
Trend Micro strongly recommends upgrading DDD 3.0 and 3.5 to DDD 5.0 (B1151) to take advantage of the new features and functionality.
The upgrade package (.tar) for migration from DDD version 3.0 and 3.5 can be downloaded using this link.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.