To resolve the issue:
- Open the Ofcscan.ini file in the \PCCSRV\ folder on the OfficeScan server installation directory using a text editor.
- Under the Global Setting section, manually add the following key and set its value to "1":
It will look like this:
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Open the OfficeScan web console and go to the Agents > Global Agent Settings screen.
- Click Save to deploy the setting to agents.
To check if the settings have been applied, perform a manual update on the target endpoint.
The OfficeScan server deploys the command to OfficeScan agents and adds the following registry entry on OfficeScan agent computers:
If the registry above is in place, then issue should be resolved.