This article provides the installation guide of Endpoint Sensor after the user has installed Apex One.
If users have installed Apex One and they want to install Apex One Endpoint Sensor, they can follow this workaround:
- Launch the Trend Micro Apex One Installer Maintenance Mode.
- Once the Trend Micro Apex One Installer Maintenance Mode console appears, click Next.
- Input the password created during Apex One installation.
- Select "Install Endpoint Sensor" and click Next to finish the setup.
- Open MMC Services console, then start Trend Micro Advanced Threat Assessment Service and Trend Micro Endpoint Sensor Service.
- Deploy the Activate Code of Apex One Endpoint Sensor through Apex Central.