Before executing any migration, Trend Micro recommends users to back up and export their current DDI configuration in advance. Exported configuration can also be used to replicate settings on another DDI.
This article provides the steps on how to back up DDI configurations.
To back up DDI configurations, do the following:
Go to Administration > System Maintenance > Backup / Restore.
Under Backup Configuration, click Backup. The file download screen appears.
- Click Save. Navigate to the target location of the file then save the backup configuration file.
The following settings cannot be backed up:
- Appliance IP settings
- Control Manager settings
- Licenses and Activation Codes
- Mitigation Device settings
- Retro Scan settings
- Smart Protection settings in the Web Reputation screen
- Threat Management Services Portal settings
- Virtual Analyzer settings except File Submissions and Passwords
- HTTPS Certificate