In between product releases such as new major versions, patches or service packs, Trend Micro also creates Hot Fixes behind the scenes. These cumulative packages fix issues identified in support tickets are ultimately bundled into upgrades (patch, service pack…) and are made available in the Trend Micro Download Center on a regular basis.
While in the past, you had to ask for these Hot Fixes through Trend Micro Technical Support, now you can see the available solutions and download the latest Hot Fix packages directly from the Business Support Portal without the need for a support ticket. This allows you to decide for yourself if you want to apply a particular Hot Fix or rather wait for the next public release.
This article provides information on where to find Critical Patches and Hot Fixes for Apex One/Central.
In this scenario, you are recommended to install the following:
- Apex One Critical Patch CP 1132
- Apex Central Hot Fix 3919
As Critical Patches are released for Apex One, you will be able to find them either in the Trend Micro Download Center or the Business Support Portal:
To find a Product Patch in the Download Center, do the following:
Go to Trend Micro's Business Software Download Center and scroll down to User Protection > Endpoint Security.
Click on Apex One.
Click on the Product Patch tab.
Select the Patch you require. For example Critical Patch B1132.
Click either on the hyperlink under the File Name column or the Download Package icon to download the package.
To find a Hot Fix for Apex Central using the Business Support Portal, do the following:
- Go to the Business Support Portal and log in to My Support.
Click on your Avatar at the top right hand corner and select My Products and Services.
You will find the configured product profiles for your system.
- Select a Profile. For example, Apex Central (TMCM).
- Check the Available Solution column.
- After clicking on the Available Solution for your product, it will show you a list of solutions that have been released between your product build and the latest hot fix which has been released.
- The upgrade and Readme file can be found when you click on the Download Latest Build xxx button at the bottom of the window.
More information, refer to the KB article: Hot Fix availability in Business Support Portal and expand the “How to use/ enable this feature” section.
For more information on installations and update guides for your products, visit Trend Micro's Online Help Center.