This article provides the procedure on how to configure Destination Network Address Translation (DNAT) to redirect incoming packets with a destination of a public address/port to a private IP address/port inside the network.
Do the following to set up:
- Log in to the Cloud Edge Cloud Console.
- Navigate to Gateways tab.
- Choose a Gateway and click NAT.
- Click Add and configure the following fields:
- NAT type: Destination
- Ingress interface: WAN1
- Destination IP translation: Choose either Ingress interface or Virtual IP to provide public IP range to be translated.
On the sample below, the configuration will redirect traffic going on WAN1 interface with a destination port 3389 (RDP) to private IP of 192.168.252.11 port 3389.
- Save the settings.
- Click Deploy All to apply the changes from Cloud Edge Cloud Console to Cloud Edge device.
To verify the new settings, use another machine outside the interface of Cloud Edge and Telnet the WAN interface on the specified port. 10.10.52.68 is the sample WAN interface of Cloud Edge.