Vulnerability Protection Manager 2.0 SP2 Patch 7 is now available in Trend Micro Download Center.
- The version of Apache Tomcat used in Vulnerability Protection Manager has been upgraded to 8.5.34.
- Oracle JRE 8u181 has been replaced with Azul Zulu OpenJDK 8u192.
Resolved known issues:
- Beginning with JDK version 8u181, the JVM enforces endpoint identification for LDAPS connections bydefault. The JVM verifies the server address of an Active Directory connector against the server certificate Common Name (or subjectAltName, if it exists). As a result, if the existing Active Directory connector uses a server address that does not match the certificate CN (or subjectAltName), the connector can not synchronize successfully.
- Installing Vulnerability Protection Manager with Embedded Microsoft SQL Server Express on Windows Server 2016 platforms may be unsuccessful. The installation process did not include a specific check condition for Windows Server 2016.
- If a new user signs into the Vulnerability Protection Manager web console, the Dashboard may be unable to load properly.
For further details on enhancements and resolved issues, refer to the ReadMe.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this patch on compatible Vulnerability Protection versions.
For any questions, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.