Learn how to remotely access and configure the Cloud Edge On-Premise console when switching Internet Service Providers.
- Access Cloud Edge Cloud Console: go to Gateways > Select Gateway > Administrative Access.
- Enable access to On-Premise Console for WAN and click Save.
- Click Deploy All to deploy settings onto the Cloud Edge appliance.
- Access Cloud Edge On-Premises Console from a browser via its WAN IP address at https://x.x.x.x:8443.
- Log in using the default username and password.
- Go to Network > Interfaces and then click LAN1.
- Rename interface to "WAN2".
- Configure new WAN2 interface via DHCP, PPPoE or statically assign IP address, subnet mask and default gateway fields with the new ISP information.
- Click Apply.
Once successful, be sure to disable remote access for on-premises console to reduce potential security issues. You can always re-enable it from the Cloud Edge Cloud Console if necessary.