How To: Common Task
- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to the Admin->General tab.
How To: View Status Details for a License Package
- In the TippingPoint License Package area, click Status Details.
- The License Status Details dialog opens and displays a list of license status information by device.
How To: Create an Inventory File and send it to TippingPoint TAC
- In the TippingPoint License Package area, click Create Inventory File.
- When prompted, specify and name and location for the file.
- Email the file to email@example.com
How To: Import a License Package
- Log on to the TippingPoint Threat Management Center, https://tmc.tippingpoint.com.
- Navigate to the My Accounts area and select TippingPoint License Package.
- Click Download, Accept the EULA and save the License Package to your local system.
- From the SMS client, navigate to the Admin (General) screen.
- In the TippingPoint License Package section of the, click Import.
- Browse to the directory where you saved the license package you downloaded from the TMC, select the file, and click OK to import the file.
- Click OK to acknowledge the Import Completed dialog box.
How To: Enable/Disable License Package Notifications
- Navigate to the Admin (General) screen.
- In the TippingPoint License Package area, click Edit next to the Status Notifications label. The License Package Status Notification Settings dialog box opens.
- Select one of the following notification settings and enable or disable it as desired.
- Email Notifications
- SMS System Log Notifications
- Click OK
Reference: SMS User Guide