Warning: This procedure requires a reboot operation which will disrupt traffic!
2. Reboot the device.
3. As the device is rebooting, watch for the word "Loading". You should see something similar to the following:
5. If successful you will be prompted to select a security level for your password complexity.
6. After you select your security level you will prompted for a Username. Type the account name you would like to reset or type a new account name and press <Enter>.
7. You will then be prompted for a password. Enter your new password and press <Enter>.
8. Re-type the password to verify and press <Enter> again. Upon completion of the boot process you should now be able to login to the IPS with your new credentials.
9. Login to the system with the new credentials.