- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to the Devices->All Devices tab screen.
- On the left navigational menu, select the device and expand the entry.
- Expand the entry for Device Configuration.
- Select the System Update entry. The Device Configuration - System Update screen displays.
- In the System Snapshots table, select a snapshot to rollback to and click Restore. When you rollback, the snapshot overwrites all settings for a profile to the device with the snapshot settings.
- The system may prompt with a warning or further steps.
Note: The snapshot procedure may take time, allow sufficient time for the procedure to complete.
Reference: SMS User Guide