Enter the following command from the CLI of the IPS and then reboot the IPS:
- debug modify ini-cfg user Drivers tptDrvRestartMacAutoneg 1
Disable the workaround with the following CLI command:
- debug modify ini-cfg user Drivers tptDrvRestartMacAutoneg 0
- A reboot will be required for the command to take effect which will disrupt traffic.
- This ini change does not persist across upgrades. If you upgrade TOS, you must re-apply this command and reboot.
- Use of Auto-Negotiation is best practice, hard code only if auto-negotiation fails or if the link partner does not support auto-negotiation.
- Gigabit Ethernet is only supported with Auto-Negotiation enabled.