- Login to the SMS from a client.
- Click the Devices tab and select the Device that has the blocked streams, then expand the navigation tree.
- Select Events and then select the Blocked Streams tab.
- To flush a subset of blocked streams you can narrow down your selection by configuring the search by setting the Protocol, Source or Destination Address, and Port.
- Then select one or more of the following:
- One stream
- Multiple streams
- Select Flush in the lower right to perform the flush.
- To Flush All blocked streams click on the Flush All button in the lower right.
- Click Refresh to view the results of the flush.
Reference: SMS User Guide