- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- From the top navigation pane, click Profiles. The Profiles screen displays.
- From the navigation pane on the left, click the + sign next to the Inspection Profiles to expand the category.
- Select Search from the navigational menu and perform a filter search.
- Click on any column on the "Search Results" screen and click on the (▼) to expand the options.
- From the menu presented select "Table Properties"
- Scroll down to the "CVD Ids" column name
- Check √ the "CVD Ids" visible checkbox and click OK
The "CVE Ids" column will now be visible in any search result that is conducted. From there you can export the results and the CVE numbers will be part of the data.