- Log in to the SMS client.
- On the SMS toolbar, navigate to Profiles and click on the + sign to expand the selection.
- Click on the + sign next to Inspection Profiles to expand the selection.
- Click on the + sign next to the Profile you wish to search to expand the selection.
- Click on the Search option.
- In the Filter Specific Info / State section, un-check the Disabled checkbox.
- Click on the Search button.
- The system will process the request and display all the currently enabled filters, and those that are Type Specific.
- Once the search function has completed, click on one of the filters in the list, and then do a CTRL-A to select all.
- Right-click in the highlighted area, and from the pop-up menu select Export to file > All Rows.
- In the Save window, enter a file name to save.
- In the Save window, select the file format.
- Click Save to save the file.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
How can I export a list of enabled filters?
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Deploy
Thank you for your feedback!