- Log in to the SMS from a client.
- From the top navigation pane, click Profiles. The Profiles screen displays.
- Select the Digital Vaccines tab. The Digital Vaccines screen displays.
- In the Auto DV Activation section, click Edit.
- In the Edit Auto DV Settings dialog, select from the following options:
- Automatic Download: If enabled, the SMS downloads new Digital Vaccine packages as they become available on TMC.
- Automatic Activation: If enabled, the SMS automatically activates the downloaded package in the SMS. An auto-downloaded Digital Vaccine does not activate if its major version is different than the major version of the currently active Digital Vaccine.
- Automatic Distribution: If enabled, the SMS distributes the downloaded package to all available devices.
- DV Notification Pop-ups: If enabled, the SMS displays a notification popup when a DV is available. This option is only available when auto ownload is disabled and only affects the current user.
- Click OK. The settings display in the Auto DV Activation section The Profiles - Auxiliary DV screen.
Reference: SMS User Guide