- Retain all packing materials (cardboard box, packing foam, anti-static bag and packing slip envelope) that arrived with the replacement unit. You will need these packing materials to return the defective unit.
- Depending on shipping regions and methods, some RMA replacement units do not arrive with return shipping labels included. Please check the packing slip envelope to verify your shipment included the necessary return shipping label.
Note: If your replacement unit did not include a return shipping label, please contact the Trend Micro TippingPoint Technical Assistance Center (TAC) team and /or your case owner to have them generate this return shipping label for you. The return shipping label will be sent to you via email.
Defective Unit Return Steps:
- Place defective unit in poly bag
- Install foam protection
- Place unit in cardboard box
- Seal the cardboard box and apply the shipping label
- Contact your local UPS carrier to arrange collection.
- Side Rails and Mounting Ears
- All XFP's, SFP's and Smart ZPHA modules
- Power cord
- CFast Card
Failure to return the defective unit to Trend Micro TippingPoint or a Trend Micro TippingPoint Authorized Repair vendor within 30 days after receipt of the replacement unit may result in Trend Micro TippingPoint invoicing you for the current list price of a new unit of the same model.