After installing DSA 10.0, IPS engine status shows offline, as well as the Anti-Malware driver.
As initial troubleshooting, it is recommended to do the following:
- Uninstall DSA and reboot.
- Install the latest DSA 10.0.
If the issue is not resolved, proceed with manually installing the filter driver:
- Select one of adapters, and enter properties to install the driver.
- Install the driver under "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Agent\infsys\WinxpRelease". Select "Yes" for any pop-up dialog.
- Verify that the driver is loaded.
To manually switch the Driver Signing Option, navigate to System Properties > Hardware > Driver Signing. Then switch to "Ignore" at least before driver is installed.
Once the driver is installed, you may switch it back when necessary.