Under certain conditions, such as when the Approved List is not up-to-date or when the Application Lockdown is disabled, the Safe Lock agent may generate a huge amount of event logs. In such instances, it may be necessary to delete the Safe Lock agent logs to prevent heavy load on the Safe Lock Intelligent Manager (SLIM) server.
To delete agent logs:
- Open the command prompt and navigate to the Safe Lock agent installation directory:
cd "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Safe Lock"
- Stop the Safe Lock agent service by running this command:
slcmd.exe -p [Safe_Lock_Agent_Password] stop service
- Delete the file C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Safe Lock\wkclevent.db.
- Delete the content of the following folders:
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Safe Lock\McAgnt\msgstore
- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Safe Lock\McAgnt\mslstore
- Start the Safe Lock agent service by running this command:
slcmd.exe start service