InterScan Messaging Security Suite (IMSS) 9.1 Linux Patch 1 has officially been released and is now available on Trend Micro’s Download Center. This patch includes all patches and critical patches released after IMSS 9.1 Linux Build 1172.
Here are some of the enhancements and the fixes included in the patch. Please refer to the Readme file for the complete list.
- URL Sandboxing - This patch enables IMSS to send suspicious URLs to Deep Discovery Analyzer (DDAn).
- Attachment Phishing detection - This patch enables IMSS to automatically extract URLs from file attachments and to check the safety of each URL.
- LDAPS Enhancement - This patch enables IMSS to encrypt its communication with the LDAP server with TLS 1.2.
- Upgrade of eManager module - This patch upgrades the eManager module in IMSS to improve its performance.
- Upgrade of third party modules - This patch upgrades Tomcat-connector, OpenSSL, Apache, Tomcat, PHP and PCRE in IMSS.
- Macrowave Enhancement - This patch enables IMSS to detect unknown malware in an email attachment based on machine learning technology.