You may encounter compatibility issues with Security Agents running on unsupported macOS 10.15 Catalina and may need to uninstall them.
This tool was designed to forcibly uninstall a WFBS-SVC Security Agent. Due to security considerations, contact Trend Micro Technical Support directly to obtain it.
To do a mass uninstallation:
- Enable the Remote Management on client side, the device should be scanned in Apple Remote Desktop.
- Add clients into the Apple Remote Desktop.
- Create task – Uninstall package in Remote Desktop
- Select the target clients and click the Install icon
- Click + to select the WFBS-SVC_Agent_Uninstaller.pkg, then click the Open button.
Please contact Trend Micro Technical Support to get the .pkg file.
- Save the task and provide a valid name information (e.g. Uninstall Package).
- Run Uninstall Package to uninstall the Security Agent on target clients.
- Make sure that the Current Status of the target client is "Available".
The Task Status should show "Succeeded" when the task is completed.