To import the self-signed Cloud Edge CA certificate:
- Open the Cloud Edge Cloud Console.
- Go to Administration tab > Certificate Management.
- Click Export to download the self-signed Cloud Edge CA certificate.
- Copy the certificate to the client's machine, and double-click the file to install.
- On the Certificate dialog box, click Install Certificate.
- Choose Local Machine for Store Location, and then click Next.
- Select Place all certification in the following store and click Browse.
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities, and then click OK.
- Click Finish.
To verify that the certificate has been installed: