- Open a browser and log in to “http://<AD CS IP or FQDN>/certsrv”.
- Choose Request a certificate.
- Click Advanced certificate request.
Click Submit a certificate request by using a base-64-encoded CMC or PKCS #10 file, or submit a renewal request by using a base-64-encoded PKCS #7 file.
- Open certrequest.csr file and copy all its content to Base-64-encoded certificate request (CMC or PKCS #10 or PKCS #7): field, then click Submit.
- Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools, and launch Certification Authority.
- Click Pending Requests folder and navigate to Issue request ID 2.
- Back to browser, click Home on the first page, and then click Download a CA Certificate, certificate chain or CRL.
Click Download CA certificate. It will download the certnew.cer file.
- Export the root CA. Otherwise, CA should provide you the root CA certificate (e.g. rootCA.cer).
- Copy the certnew.cer and rootCA.cer files to C:\ProgramFiles\Trend Micro\Deep Security Manager\jre\bin.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Certificate request signed by Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
Thank you for your feedback!