Trend Micro Deep Discovery Inspector (DDI) 5.6 (B1130) EN has officially been released and the firmware upgrade package will be available on Trend Micro’s download center by January 17, 2020. Download the readme file here.
New Features and Enhancements
Some of the new features and enhancements of DDI 5.6 are listed below. Please refer to the readme file for the complete list.
- MITRE ATT&CK™ Tactics and Techniques
- Yara Detection Visibility
- SHA-256 Support for User-Defined Suspicious Objects
- TLS Fingerprinting Detection
- Port Scan Detection
- MDR File Retrieval Support
- Virtual Analyzer Enhancement
- Port Configuration for DDD and DDAN
DDI 5.6 (B1130) supports upgrading directly from DDI version 5.1 and above.
- Upgrade Package (.tar) will be available on Trend Micro’s update center by January 17, 2020, by then please download the Upgrade Package for migration here.
- For DDI versions earlier than version 5.1, please perform a fresh installation or migrate DDI to supported version first.
Trend Micro recommends that you back up all DDI configurations before migration.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.