This article discusses how to create and assign a new service plan, and how to register your Cloud Edge box in Cloud Edge Cloud Console (CECC).
To create a new service plan:
- Log on to the Licensing Management Platform (LMP) console.
- Click Users & Licenses and select Service Plans.
- Click Create Service Plan.
- Enter the required service plan information.
- Product/Service: Choose your Cloud Edge unit (e.g. Cloud Edge 70, 50, SB, or SBW)
- Version type: Full
- Data center: Select the closest to your physical location
- Managing product/service: Enable Remote Manager to allow remote management
- Initial license period: Choose either Monthly or Yearly depending on marketing strategy
- (Optional) Enable Auto-renewal of license
- Click Save.
To assign a service plan to customer:
After creating the service plan and assigning it to the company, you can now register your Cloud Edge box in Cloud Edge Cloud Console.
- Go to Trend Micro Remote Manager and select the company.
- Click Open Console to launch the Cloud Edge Cloud Console.
- On the Cloud Edge Cloud Console, select Gateways.
- Click Register New Gateway.
- Specify the gateway settings:
- Model: Cloud Edge appliance hardware model
- Display name: Name that appears in the Cloud Edge Cloud Console gateway list
- Serial number: 12-digit alphanumeric combination found on the hardware appliance or appliance packaging (e.g. 4C80-9315-3A0B)
- Click Save.
Once the steps above are completed, follow the hardware Quick Start Card to deploy the Cloud Edge appliances on-premises. After the initial network configuration is completed and the appliance has Internet connectivity, it will register to Cloud Edge Cloud Console automatically.