Trend Micro DDWI 2.5 upgrade package has been released and is now available on the Trend Micro Download Center.
- New Features:
- Configure Whether to Bypass Scanning Of Traffic From iOS and Android Mobile Devices.
- Adds Support for Integration with Deep Discovery Director.
- Support for Transparent HA Mode.
- Support for LACP.
- Support for Multi-Bridge Mode.
- Support for Synchronized Suspicious Objects.
- Support for TLS 1.3
- Support for the Mitre Report.
- Enhancements to HTTPS Inspection.
- Enhancement to Apex Central Integration.
- Enhancement to Transparent Bridge Mode.
- Enhancement to the Approved/Blocked Lists.
- Enhanced X-Header Handling.
For the detailed list of the new features / enhancements included in this release, please refer to the Readme. You can find the link below.
You can use this package in order to upgrade DDWI from version 2.2 to version 2.5.
The detailed pre-requisites and steps are in the Readme file.